On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:41 PM, Eric Rasche <rasche.e...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> John,
>
> How are those generated? Would you be amenable to scripting that
> portion and running it once a month? (...say in a cron job, with a
> passwordless ssh key so you never have to touch it again)
>
> Cheers,
> Eric

How to generate it was going to be my next question too ;)

I'm impressed with Eric's zeal to automate things. Having a script
for making the SQLite template would be good - under git in the
same repository?

Peter

P.S. The schema version 120 template works great, thanks!:

https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/pico_galaxy/builds/30592828
https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/galaxy_blast/builds/30592097