Hi Hans-Rudolf,
Thanks for your answer.
I've launched lot of jobs since monday. And some jobs were finished
and some jobs never started.
In "Manage jobs" I can see jobs queued because they need inputs which
are queued, so I think it's normal.

But other jobs are described like this :

9554   user_login   0 hours ago    samtools_flagstat    new    23199
ok, 23243 ok    None    None    None
The two necessary inputs for this job (23199 and 2343) are ok and the
job doesn't run.

Another mysterious line is :

9561  user_login    0 hours ago     fastqc       new      Unable to
determine inputs      None     None    None

After check this job in my history, I'm sure that the input of this
job is green and really available. Why can galaxy not determine inputs
?
Finally, in "Manage Jobs" there are only jobs queued. No jobs running.

Any idea ?
Thanks
Julie