I'm using a MySQL database !!!
But may be such database-lock can appear because of my universe.ini
configuration file.
Here it's the lines concerning the database :

database_engine_option_pool_size = 10
database_engine_option_max_overflow = 20
database_engine_option_pool_recycle = -1
database_engine_option_strategy = threadlocal

Can one of these parameters be at the origin of my problem ?

If yes, when I'll restart Galaxy, the queued jobs will be in a staying
state with the capacity to become in a running state ?
Or they will be in error state and I should restart the process as new jobs ?

Thanks.

Julie