Dear all,

I noticed that with params of type "text" Galaxy seems to replace certain characters before passing them to the shell. As examples, it changes "@" to "__at__", "}" to "__cc__" and "\" to "X". Is this the standard behavior or am I doing something wrong ? And if it's standard, are there workarounds ?

Best,
Wolfgang