So, see the commentary on the bioblend issue you added as well, but in
short -- while you should currently expect to wait while the entire
workflow was queued, bioblend *should not* be blocking waiting for all jobs
to complete and that sounds like a bioblend bug if it is.  That's what the
'wait' param is for after all.