Hi folks,

I'm attempting something that should be straightforward, but it's not.  I
have a tool that runs a JAR file, which I have bundled with the tool.  I
simply want to run the JAR file.  And to paraphrase Thomas Edison, I've
tried several thousand things that do not work (at least for me), from
setting the JAVA_JAR_PATH environment variable in the tool_dependencies.xml
file to trying to copy the JAR file into the tool-data/shared/jars
subdirectories (which is the closest thing I've got to working).  So, at
long last I'm doing the sensible thing and looking for one simple working
example that I can use as a template.  Who can suggest a good toolshed tool
(either main or test) that involves running its own JAR file, and that
works?

Thanks!

Melissa