Hello,

I installed clustalomega from the galaxy main toolshed using the admin
interface of our local galaxy install. When I run the tool, I get this
message:


Dataset generation errors
        Dataset 55: co_alignment.fasta
        
            
                Tool execution generated the following error message:
                    Error invoking command:
clustalo --force --threads=1 --maxnumseq=300000 --maxseqlen=15000 -o
/opt/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_158.dat -l
/opt/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_159.dat -v -i
/opt/galaxy-dist/database/files/000/dataset_153.dat

[Errno 2] No such file or directory



I've tried reloading my input file, reloading the tool's configuration,
resetting the metadata on the clustalomega repository, deleting the tool
completely and re-installing. No luck. If I try to rerun the job again, I
get non-sensical errors that seem to originate from other tools, as if the
database was completely garbled. Each of those tools work fine. Only
clustalomega behaves oddly.

I have no access to our galaxy server, so any solution would have to be
implemented from the admin interface.

thanks for any hints,


Isabelle



___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to