Hi all,

I'm developing some tools on my Galaxy instance and I need to get some
information about the job that a tool creates.

The question is, how can I have a job_wrapper object in my tool wrapper? I
tried to use the reserved variable $__app__, but I got errors.
I couldn't import and use the galaxy lib in order to get the job
information.

Could someone show me the correct way to do that, with some examples?

I appreciate all the help.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Defelicibus