Hello,

I am using galaxy on amazon web servers ( AMI: ami-a7dbf6ce; Name: Galaxy
CloudMan 2.3).
This is a setup I have used several time in the past with no issue, for
suddenly since yesterday- there is *NO option of fastq groomer tool* on
this ami.

fastq groomer tool is still available on public server but not on aws
cloudman.

Anyone has any information on this?

best,
Namit