Hi Namit,

This is an oversight and that tool should be installed by default.  We'll
make it so in the next Cloudman release.

That said, it's really easy to install this (and other tools) on your cloud
instances using the toolshed.  Steps:

- Make yourself an admin user (see the cloudman admin interface for an easy
way to do this).
- Log into your Galaxy as this admin.
- Click "Admin" in the masthead, "Search and browse tool sheds" on the left
side, select "Galaxy main tool shed", search for "fastq_groomer".
- Click fastq_groomer and then pick "Install to Galaxy", following the rest
of the prompts.

Let me know if you run into any issues with this,

-Dannon