Hello,

I'm working with two custom tools in my local galaxy instance:

The first tool outputs a single aceb file. aceb is a custom datatype I've
added that describes a crop experiment.

The second tool takes three files as inputs, one of which is an aceb file.

I can successfully run these two tools together in Galaxy outside of a
workflow. But for some strange reason I cannot connect these two tools in
the workflow editor. The connection never turns green and links. Here are
the relevant lines in the tool wrappers:

Outputs of first tool:

<outputs>
   <data format="aceb" name="acebData" label="Experiment data with unified
format" />
</outputs>

Inputs of second tool:
<inputs>
   <param name="acebData" type="data" format="aceb" label="Inut Survey aceb
Data" />
   <param name="domeData" type="data" format="dome" label="Input Strategy
DOME Data" />
   <param name="linkData" type="data" format="txt" label="Input Linkage
between field overlay and survey" />
</inputs>

Any ideas for what could be causing this? Thanks.

David