Hi John Chilton,

Thank you very much for your help. I changed my job_conf.xml as follow,it works!

‍<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- A sample job config that explicitly configures job running the way it is
configured by default (if there is no explicit config). -->
<job_conf>
    <plugins>
        <plugin id="local" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.local:LocalJobRunner" workers="4"/>
    </plugins>
    <handlers>
            <handler id="main"/>
    </handlers>
    <destinations default="docker_local">
          <destination id="local" runner="local"/>
          <destination id="docker_local" runner="local">
                <param id="docker_enabled">true</param>
                <param id="docker_volumes">$defaults</param>
                <param id="docker_cmd">/usr/bin/docker</param>
                <param id="docker_sudo">false</param>
                <param id="docker_sudo_cmd">/usr/bin/sudo --extra_param</param>
                <param
id="docker_container_id_override">smalt-galaxy:shenweiyan</param>
                <param
id="dockers_default_container_id">smalt-galaxy:shenweiyan</param>
          </destination>
    </destinations>
</job_conf>‍

‍