Hmm... this is probably a script that works fine on your login node
but not on your worker nodes or vise versa? The fact that it is
writing to standard error and happens for each new shell is probably
what is causing Galaxy jobs to fail - Galaxy is thinking the
underlying applications are writing content to standard error and
failing the job as a result. You could probably just rework the line
to suppress standard error as follows (I think):

ulimit -v 60000000000000 2>&1 > /dev/null || true

Otherwise - you may want to consider figuring out which nodes this
should not be running on - and place an if before the ulimit. The
details of that are going to vary wildly based on your architecture
however.

Hope this helps.

-John