Hi,
I updated to the latest galaxy distribution (after one year). And now
every job fails with:
/home/imba/solexa/.profile.sh: line 118: ulimit: virtual memory: cannot modify
limit: Operation not permitted

The limit is ridiculously high:
 ulimit -v 60000000

Its just to prevent some badly programmed in house galaxy tools to crash the
server.
I think the problem happens after the set_metadata stage.

Any advice?

thank you very much,
ido