Aysam and Martin,

Thanks for your help. I am not familiar with JS development.

To make "client" crystal clear :

/client stands for the home directory where Galaxy-dist is installed ?
and client/galaxy/scripts/mvc/upload stands for
~/galaxy-dist/scripts/mvc/upload (assuming that the galaxy code is
installed in galaxy-dis) ?

right ?

Chris

Christophe Antoniewski