Hi,

As we have arranged an sftp upload system through ftp port for our Galaxy
instance, we would need to customize the Upload File tool form, so that a
few more line explain how-to-do in the FTP section of the form, in addition
to the "This Galaxy server allows you to upload files via FTP. To upload
some files, log in to the FTP server at 127.0.0.1 using your Galaxy
credentials (email address and password)."

I dug into
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/static/scripts/mvc/upload/upload-ftp.js
and
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/static/scripts/packed/mvc/upload/upload-ftp.js

but the changes I tried into these files do not show up in the tool form.

If someone can indicate the right way to intercept this content and enrich
it as mentioned above,  I would be grateful !

Cheers

Chris

Christophe Antoniewski

Drosophila Genetics and Epigenetics