Hi everybody,

In our lab, we are trying to connect our Galaxy instance to a Windows 7 64 bits server, in order to executes programs that need to be run within Windows. However we have a problem concerning the size of the input that is uploaded to the Windows server, it doesn't accept inputs with a size > 1.3 Gb ? We have the following problem with mmap function:

data = mmap.mmap(input.fileno(), 0, access=mmap.ACCESS_READ)
error: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory

I have another question concerning the inputs, is there a way to use several inputs that be uploaded to a Windows Server?

Thank you very much in advance,

Bests regards,

Cheers,

Misharl Monsoor