Hi John ,

First all, thank you very much for your quick reply. I will test your suggestion about pycurl, and tell you if it has worked. For the second question, i was wondering if it is possible with LWR to define a path (where are located the inputs) as an input (string input in the wrapper xml).

Thank you again for your help,

Misharl Monsoor.