On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Misharl Monsoor
<mmons...@sb-roscoff.fr> wrote:
> Hi John ,
>
> First all, thank you very much for your quick reply. I will test your
> suggestion about pycurl,  and tell you if it has worked. For the second
> question, i was wondering if it is possible with LWR to define a path (where
> are located the inputs) as an input (string input in the wrapper xml).

Still not certain I understand - but I do not believe this is possible
for datasets - this is something that must be configured for the LWR
itself. If you have inputs to the tool that are not datasets - such as
reference or index data - those could potentially be specified this
way as just <data type="text"... in your tool. Those parameters will
be passed through on the command-line just like any other parameter.

Hope this helps.
-John