Hi John,

I can confirm you that your advice putting "LWR_CURL_TRANSPORT=1" works very fine, thanks a lot! Sorry, i haven't expressed myself correctly for my second question, thanks for answering, it helps me. I have another problem with LWR, when executing the jobs on the Windows Server, i have the following bug (it happens a lot of time, and i must restart the LWR server in order for it to works):

 File "C:\Python2764\lib\site-packages\paste-1.7.5.1-py2.7.egg\paste\httpserver
py", line 287, in wsgi_execute
   self.wsgi_start_response)
 File "C:\Desktop\lwr_master\lwr\web\framework.py", l
ne 37, in __call__
   return controller(environ, start_response, **request_args)
 File "C:\Desktop\lwr_master\lwr\web\framework.py", l
ne 141, in controller_replacement
   resp = self.__build_response(result)
 File "C:\Desktop\lwr_master\lwr\web\framework.py", l
ne 129, in __build_response
   resp = Response(body=self.body(result))
 File "C:\Desktop\lwr_master\lwr\web\framework.py", l
ne 155, in body
   body = dumps(result)
 File "C:\Python2764\lib\json\__init__.py", line 243, in dumps
   return _default_encoder.encode(obj)
 File "C:\Python2764\lib\json\encoder.py", line 207, in encode
   chunks = self.iterencode(o, _one_shot=True)
 File "C:\Python2764\lib\json\encoder.py", line 270, in iterencode
   return _iterencode(o, 0)
nicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x92 in position 718: invalid
start byte

Bests regards and thank you very much for your help,

Misharl Monsoor.