Hi John,

Thanks again for you help. So i place "sys.setdefaultencoding('utf-8')" at the top of the "lwr/web/framework.py", and i still have this bug.

I use Python version "2.7 64 bits" to executes LWR on the windows server, and i encounter a "common" problem with the "setdefaultencoding" function which can't be loaded when doing "import sys" and "sys.setdefaultencoding('utf-8')". The hack that i found was to do "reload(sys)" then "sys.setdefaultencoding('utf-8')". But i still get the "utf8' codec can't decode byte" bug. Can it come from my input data which contains utf8 characters?

Thank you very much,

Bests regards,

Misharl Monsoor