Hi Anna,

you need to install samtools into your system or via the toolshed. If
you install it via the toolshed you need to create a symlink.

Lets assume you have samtools installed in:

~/tool_deps/samtools/0.19/iuc/2828727744/

than you need to create a symlink from
~/tool_deps/samtools/0.19/iuc/2828727744/ to ~/tool_deps/samtools/default

Hope this helps,
Bjoern