HI,

We have had a copy of Galaxy working on a login node on our cluster here for a
few weeks. We have tried to get it to work with the queue but could not and so
reverted back to the login node for now. However, when we try to upload data
(via URL or from the desktop) we now get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line 10, in
<module>
    import galaxy.model
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/model/__init__.py", line 27, in
<module>
    import galaxy.datatypes.registry
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/registry.py", line 10, in
<module>
    import data
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/data.py", line 2, in
<module>
    import metadata
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/metadata.py", line 22, in
<module>
    from galaxy.util import listify
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/util/__init__.py", line 38, in
<module>
    eggs.require( 'docutils' )
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 411, in
require
    return c[req.project_name].require()
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 239, in
require
    dists = self.resolve()
  File "/isys/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/__init__.py", line 192, in
resolve
    if e.args[1].key != e.args[0].key:
IndexError: tuple index out of range

We have not seen this before and are stuck. Any suggestions welcome!

Best Wishes,
David.

_________________________________
Dr David A. Matthews

Senior Lecturer in Virology
Room E49
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine,
School of Medical Sciences
University Walk,
University of Bristol
Bristol.