Hello all

When do the tool tests run on the main and test toolsheds? In Greg's blog about the toolshed:

http://gregvonkuster.org/galaxy-tool-shed-certifying-repositories-install-test-framework/

it's implied that the tests run daily for both, but it doesn't look like any tests have run for tools that I've pushed to either toolshed over the last few days. I wondered if was because my tests are broken somehow, but the links to "Latest revision: missing tool tests" etc don't bring anything up either.

I'm interested because I'd like to check that the tests run on the test toolshed before I push the tool to the main toolshed - so any advice or suggestions appreciated.

Best wishes, Peter

--
Peter Briggs peter.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
Bioinformatics Core Facility University of Manchester