Hi Peter B,

Originally the tests were nightly, but due to the rising load
this was dropped to every two or three days. As far as I
know that is still the goal.

Unfortunately the tool shed test system seems to be somewhat
broken at the moment, see this thread starting last month:

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Nothing-being-tested-on-Test-and-main-Tool-Shed-tc4665917.html

or,

https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2014-November/020792.html
https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2014-December/021078.html