Hello everybody,

there have been questions and posts regarding the state of the testing
framework in the Galaxy ToolSheds lately.
It is currently having some hiccups and does not perform reliably. We are
very sorry about that and are working on a solution.

I would like to accent that the Galaxy Team perceives the testing framework
as an important part of the ToolShed and will continue to support and
evolve it in order to provide a tool that the tool developer can rely upon.

thanks

Martin, Galaxy Team