Hi,

In one of my tools I generate a HTML report which I would like to enhance with
some ajax functionality. I would like the possibility to do some backend
computations based on the ajax requests.

My question is: is there an easy way to add a new web-service to my Galaxy
server? The web-service implementation would be in python. Ideally I would like
to be able to ship this python file together with my tool via tool shed (and
when installing from toolshed, the necessary configurations are applied to the
server to enable this python code as a local web-service on the respective
Galaxy server).

Thanks!

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Department of Bioinformatics (Bioscience)
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
T: +31-317481122;
M: +31-628189540;
skype: pieter.lukasse.wur