Hi John,

Unfortunately swapping out this line for the one in the previous version
does not work, but get this error when trying to use ucsc rather than just
when transferring back:
Blocked loading mixed active content "
http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTables";

Also, we are serving galaxy over https, I'm not sure why it is linking back
to http (although it would work because it is would be redirected to https).
Is there anywhere I can change the address it links back to so it is https?

Many thanks
Anna