Hello,

Postgres did it perfectly, but as I would like to enable this option in my
production servers I changed two configs in galaxy.ini:

# This enables splitting of jobs into tasks, if specified by the particular
tool config.
# This is a new feature and not recommended for production servers yet.
use_tasked_jobs = True
local_task_queue_workers = 4

So I have two questions,
1. Why is this not appropriate for productions server yet?
2. What is local_task_queue_workers doing? I think I misunderstand
something because I put this parameter in the tool config file:
   <parallelism method="basic"* split_size="20" *
split_mode="number_of_parts"></parallelism>
on ther other hand, I don't see any documentation about parallelism tag, is
there any?

Would you so kind to answer me, please?

Regards

--