Hi,
I have a few installed tool shed repositories which are showing that
updates are available.  When I click get repository updates, instead of the
usual upate page, I get a page that simply says
Found

The resource was found at
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/check_for_updates?galaxy_url=https://galaxy.hpc.qmul.ac.uk/&name=bam_to_sam&owner=devteam&changeset_revision=250151b4d934;
you should be redirected automatically.

This is for bam_to_sam, but same problem for blast_datatypes,
pileup_interval and sam_to_bam too.

Anyone have any ideas why I'm seeing this?

Cheers

Anna