We are proud to present you the next release of Galaxy Docker.
A few highlights:
* based on Galaxy 15.03, with all it's new awesome features
* Docker image is now based on Ubuntu 14.04
* move all required Galaxy dependencies to toolshed/requirements
* use Ansible roles to build large parts of the image
* export the supervisord web-interface (port 9002)
* enable Galaxy reports webapp on GALAXY_URL/reports
* enable/disable services like FTP or Galaxy reports during start-up
The IPython integration was also updated and has a few new libraries to
make it more convenient for R users.
A big thanks to John Chilton for his enormous support and constant input.
The following new releases are available:
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable:latest_2015.01.13
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable:15.03
* docker pull bgruening/galaxy-stable (-> currently 15.03)
As usual feedback is more than welcome!
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: