Hi,

I am trying to change the ftp dir (and some other modifications) vs. the
standard Galaxy Cloudman config.

When I modify the appropriate line in
/mnt/galaxy/galaxy-app/universe_wsgi.ini on my running cloud instance: my
changes disappear when I terminate/restart the cluster.

When I modify universe_wsgi.ini.cloud and upload to the S3 bucket the file
gets overwritten by the default when I restart the cluster...

I can't find anywhere on the net which file I need to modify in order to
have config changes persist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David