Hi Christian,
was the trinityrnaseq tool installed from the Tool
Shed? Which repository? Just to check this is not a tool
problem.

Cheers,
Nicola

Il 08.05.2015 10:44 Christian Schudoma (TSL)
ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> I have encountered a problem when trying to
run trinityrnaseq (Galaxy Tool Version 0.0.1) from Galaxy. Leaving the
strand-specificity input parameter as "None" will prevent the form from
being submitted. Instead, the strand-specificity input box will be
highlighted in red and I'm asked to "Please verify this parameter."

Before the last update we were running a very very old instance of
Galaxy (I think the update before the last was in 2013) from which we
could submit trinity-jobs just fine. I found a commit from Aysam from
late 2014 which does something in the immediate vicinity of the "Please
verify this parameter" - message.
(https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/bda732e549b7/ [1]),
which I am guessing could have something to do with it.

> Anyone got
any ideas regarding this? Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks

Christian

> --
> Dr. Christian Schudoma
> Bioinformatics Support
Officer

> Bioinformatics Group
> The Sainsbury Laboratory
> Norwich
Research Park

christian.schud...@tsl.ac.uk [2]
> twitter: @cpt_bwt

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/