Hi Zuzanna,

You can temporarily relocate the 'pkg_resources.py' that ships with Galaxy
(and delete the corresponding .pyc file) to get around this error.  Let me
know if this doesn't work for you, though, and I can help debug some more.

We're hoping to swap to new dependency management code that should resolve
this error in a coming release.

-Dannon