Dnia 2015-07-29, śro o godzinie 18:43 -0400, Dannon Baker pisze:
> Hi Zuzanna,
>

> You can temporarily relocate the 'pkg_resources.py' that ships with
> Galaxy (and delete the corresponding .pyc file) to get around this
> error.  Let me know if this doesn't work for you, though, and I can
> help debug some more.
>
> We're hoping to swap to new dependency management code that should
> resolve this error in a coming release.

Dear Dannon,

this solution worked fine. However despite the fact I copied this file
back before starting Galaxy I have:
[galaxy@galaxy ~]$ Some eggs are out of date, attempting to fetch...
Warning: pbr (a dependent egg of sqlalchemy-migrate) cannot be fetched
setuptools 18.0.1 couldn't be downloaded automatically.  You can try
building it by hand with:
  python scripts/scramble.py -c config/galaxy.ini -e setuptools
Fetch failed.

I have systemtools 18.0.1 and pbr installed by pip2.7 on the system, why
can't Galaxy use these? Also pbr is not in eggs.ini and setuptools will
not compile using scramble, even if the files lib/pkg_resources.* are
not there:
creating dist
creating 'dist/setuptools-18.0.1-py2.7.egg' and adding
'build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg' to it
removing 'build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg' (and everything under it)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/scramble.py", line 50, in <module>
    egg.scramble()
  File "/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py", line 60,
in scramble
    raise ScrambleFailure( self, "%s(): Egg build for %s did not appear
to fail, but no egg found to copy from expected path:\n  %s" %
( sys._getframe().f_code.co_name, self.name, new_egg ) )
galaxy.eggs.scramble.ScrambleFailure: scramble(): Egg build for
setuptools did not appear to fail, but no egg found to copy from
expected path:

/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/scripts/scramble/build/py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4/setuptools/dist/setuptools-18.0.1-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg

Full output:
http://www.wklej.org/id/1765369/

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center