Hi Dannon,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding activation, you mean you set user_activation_on = True, right?
> You can just leave 'user_activation_on = False', which is the default (and
> the value if left commented), which will disable any requirement of having a
> local SMTP server for user creation and won't validate the account.

Thanks for this!  I must have set it to True without keeping a record
of it and was being locked out of the system.  I was going about it
all wrong...I thought I'm supposed to execute some SQL statement on
the back-end to set a flag to 'on' or something to activate users!

> If this instance is going to be a production server, I'd *strongly*
> recommend just starting it right now with a Postgresql database.  Porting
> data over is not something you'll want to have to deal with.

Got it!  Thank you for the advice!  I'll restart now before I get too
far into it...

Thanks for your help!

Ray