Hey,

So, I've been working on a tool which will product a new dataset collection
as output.  I was following some of the instructions from
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/pull-requests/582/allow-tools-to-explicitly-produce-dataset/diff.
I managed to get the tool itself working, but when I go to use it in a
workflow I'm getting errors.  Mainly:

History does not include a dataset collection of the correct type or
containing the correct types of datasets

I'm wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong, or if tools which
product dataset collections are not supported within workflows?  I'm
working with the second case in that merge requests, using an input list as
the structure for my output list.

Thanks,

Aaron