To all,

I would like to open a Galaxy session programmatically (schedule Galaxy with
their user name and password) and have the Galaxy session open with a history
name I specify.   So if there was work done previously under that history name,
those output files will appear in the history window -- without the user having
to change the history name manually to see them.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
bob