Thanks again for implementing this Christian and for outlining how to
maybe use it for testing. I'll try to add some support and
documentation to planemo for how to use it -
https://github.com/galaxyproject/planemo/issues/290 - it is not my
favorite long term 100% solution to this problem - but it is a
fantastic 95% solution that I think people could get a lot of traction
out of if we added some support to planemo and documented how to test
using it.

-John