Here is an old thread that looks rather similar to your problems:
https://www.mail-archive.com/galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org/msg00078.html

-Will

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:43 AM, Makis Ladoukakis <makis4e...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to set up a Galaxy instance on a multi-core server in my
> university so according to the instructions here:
>
> https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#PBS
>
> I installed Torque, changed the eggs.ini file by adding the 4.4.0. version
> of pbs_python
>
> and tried to setup pbs_python via scramble:
>
> LIBTORQUE_DIR=/usr/local/lib/ python scripts/scramble.py -e pbs_python
>
> When I did that I got the error:
>
> Failed to find log.h in inlcude dir /usr/include/torque. (Set incude dir
> via PBS_PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR variable)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "scripts/scramble.py", line 50, in <module>
>     egg.scramble()
>   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py", line 57, in
> scramble
>     self.run_scramble_script()
>   File "/home/galaxy/galaxy/lib/galaxy/eggs/scramble.py", line 210, in
> run_scramble_script
>     raise ScrambleFailure( self, "%s(): Egg build failed for %s %s" % (
> sys._getframe().f_code.co_name, self.name, self.version ) )
> galaxy.eggs.scramble.ScrambleFailure: run_scramble_script(): Egg build
> failed for pbs_python 4.4.0
>
> so I did some digging around and found that the file I need is in
>
> /scripts/scramble/build/py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4/pbs_python/src/C++/
>
> (please correct me if I am wrong)
>
> So I tried again using:
>

> PBS_PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/home/galaxy/galaxy/scripts/scramble/build/py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4/pbs_python/src/C++/
> LIBTORQUE_DIR=/usr/local/lib/ python scripts/scramble.py -e pbs_python
>
> but then I got the error:
>
> In file included from src/C++/pbs_ifl.h:90:0,
>                  from src/C++/pbs_wrap.cxx:2978:
> /usr/local/include/u_hash_map_structs.h:82:25: fatal error: container.hpp:
> No such file or directory
>  #include "container.hpp"
>

> Can someone help me please?
>
> Kind regards,
> Makis

The information contained in this e-mail message or any attachment(s) may
be confidential and/or privileged and is intended for use only by the
individual(s) to whom this message is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail message in error, please
e-mail the sender at who...@lygos.com and destroy this message and remove
the transmission from all computer directories (including e-mail servers).