Hi,

I am afraid that I might be overlooking something obvious but...

I am trying to add a few tools to the RAD-Seq portfolio of Galaxy. For
that effect I am designing a few package wrappers. My problem is to
understand the best practice to develop wrappers for dependencies of
external tools.

For normal tools, that is quite easy: one uses the galaxy/tool/XXX
to do all development and testing.

But for dependency wrappers, the only solution that I have found is to
upload the wrapper to a toolshed and installing it via the admin
interface... This is cumbersome. Is there any way to test/develop a
package wrapper so that I can test tool_dependencies.xml without
uploading it to a toolshed and installing it from there?

Thanks,
Tiago