Hi,

this is not the first time I encounter this problem : I change the
authentication mode (external to internal). And since then I cannot login
with any account. Each time I'm redirected to the login page. Yet I haven't
any log error. I have the galaxy-master 15.07 version.
I cleared the firefox cache and cookies, from the browser and command line.
But the problem's still there.
The last time I uninstalled my postgresql database.
I saw this post :
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Login-problem-tt4139426.html
Is there a way to find the modifications (without unistall my galaxy
instance) ?

Thanks !
F.T