Okay, thanks Dave.  That makes sense.  Moving forward I'll just make a new
suite with a version number in the name.

Another question, does the same apply for tool dependency definitions?
I've upgraded a suite of tools + dependency definitions, and now even if I
make a new repository suite (to allow installing of my old set of tools,
revision 0 in my example) it's installing the newer commit in one tool
dependency definition repository.

Thanks,

Aaron