Hi Björn!

I do have signalP 3 , it's installed and on the path.

The tests files are the ones from the archive (no changes nor I tried to open
it manually)

The exact lines in the prompt are:

$SIGNALP
Signalp -G  -t euk test/test.seq
Gawk: fatal: cannot open file 'test/test.seq' for reading (no such file or
directory)
Signal: ERROR in sequence file(s), check syntax

In galaxy report :

Fatal error : exit code 127 ()
/bin/sh: 1 : signal: not found
One or more tasks failed, e.g. 127 from 'signalp -short -t euk
<path/galaxy/database/tmp/tmpxxxx/signal.0.tmp >
<path/galaxy/database/tmp/tmpxxxx/signal.0.tmp.out' gave:

That's all.
Thank you for your help again .

Olivier.