Thnks for WolFPSORT,
I have to check with my PI because we are uder the administrative supervision
of 2 big public structures with very particular rules...

About Tmhmm, it works. I've restarted galaxy, then the station and now
everythings semms to be ok.

Thank you for your time & help!

Olivier

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Olivier CLAUDE <o.cla...@outlook.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is working! For signlaP and promoter at least.

Good.

> I still got this weird error with tmhmm ("no output from tmhmm") and I can't
> figure what's wrong .

The message "no output from tmhmm" is from my wrapper script,
https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/blob/master/tools/protein_analysis/tmhmm2.py

This can be triggered when tmhmm silently fails, e.g. you have just the 32bit
binaries on a 64bit system:

https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/commit/e79bc01a6e3ef68d21e0921cd65cd23d7e1f7728

Can you run tmhmm successfully outside of Galaxy?

> I experienced some problems at the beginning with signal and promoter,
> because I forgot to remove the path I've made in the .bashrc . They were
> broken in the /usr/local/bin If anybody experience the problem in the future,
> just remove the old ones, remove from the path the wrong one, and redo the
> command line.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Do anybody knows where i can find WolFPSORT? The website semms to be down for
> a while now and I am not able to find it anywhere?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Olivier .

Yes, http://wolfpsort.org/ is still down (and has been for some months so this
is not a temporary glitch). The best plan would be to try to get in touch with
Paul Horton. I will try to email him (and CC you).

I do have a copy of WoLF PSORT v0.2 but this is not an open source tool, and
redistribution is restricted. Assuming you want it for academic use only (so no
commercial part-funding, no industry partnership, etc) than I can probably
forward it to you off list.

WoLF PSORT Package Command Line Version 0.2 License