Dear all

I have a Python script that I would like to publish to the tool shed. It
has a couple dependencies, all Python modules (argparse, PyVCF, PyYAML).
It also needs a Python version 2.7<=X<3, which is not available per
default everywhere.

Firstly, how do I specify these dependencies in the tool <requirements> tag?

And secondly, once I have a correct set of tool definition files with
tests and test data, how do I best get it onto the tool shed?

I had a look through the wiki and the planemo documentation.
Unfortunately how to handle these dependencies did not become
immediately obvious (to me).

Thanks for any pointers and sorry if this has been answered some place I
did not look.

Cheers
Ulf

--
Ulf Schaefer, PhD
Bioinformatics Scientist

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE