Hi All,

Our server hard drive failed and we lost the database which was running galaxy instance.

But we did NOT loose all the data i.e all the files are there under the /galaxy-dist directory.

Is there a way to reconstruct the database using the data itself.

Please help.

Amos Raphenya
Bioinformatics Software Developer
Department of Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences
McMaster University, MDCL 2317
p: (905) 525-9140 ext: 22787
a: 1280 Main St W.,Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4K1
skype: amos_raphenya