________________________________
From: Marius van den Beek <m.vandenb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 12:26 PM
To: William Ge
Cc: Dannon Baker; galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] ERROR: PIP is not a legl parament of an Ansible Play
Thanks, Marius!  That got me through!

The Galaxy Team has done a wonderful job putting together such a complex
system. It is very well packaged and documented good enough for developers. But
for new people like me, a more fool-proof step-by-step guide will be very
helpful. I have worked with ACEDB, GCG, LionBioscience SRS and other early
bioinformatics packages in the past, but have been out of touch for a while.
The most challenging portion for me is to sort out the configuration files,
retrieve/download data and install tools. The web admin application is a good
tool. It would be very helpful for new people if there is a check box in front
of the categories of tools, and in front of each individual tools, so that we
can check to select and click install to perform batch install there.

Best regards,
Bill

On 4 March 2016 at 20:47, William Ge