I am creating a tool which allows you to query RDF files. However when
performing a \n in the query it is replaced by Xn.
Other special characters such as > are replaced by an __gt__ .
How can I either allow galaxy to accept \n entries or that the backslash is
replaced by something like __bs__ ? As Xn is not replaceable.