Hello,

I'm having an odd problem after updating to the latest version of Galaxy.
My users prepare data for analysis using data manager tools, such as
"data_manager_bwa_mem_index_builder". When an attempt is made to run one of
these tools, a pop up window opens stating "Tool request failed" and
underneath "Uncaught error". I've pored over all the Galaxy system logs and
can't find anything that might indicate what is happening. I've uninstalled
and reinstalled the data manager tools, restarted both the Galaxy service
and the server, to no avail. I get this same error with any installed data
manager, yet all the standard tools are executing correctly and don't seem
to be having any issues.

If anyone can offer some insight or suggestions for resolving this issue,
I'd be most appreciative.

Best regards,

--
Scott B. Szakonyi